Surface Care in Dominican Republic
Surface care is highly valued by local consumers, used daily within the majority of homes in the Dominican Republic. The most commonly used items are home care disinfectants and multi-purpose cleaners that are used by most households for general daily housecleaning. These products are widely distributed and are available at affordable prices. In addition, these products tend to experience little price volatility and are used for multiple cleaning purposes in and around the home. These products a...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Dominican Republic market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Surface Care in Dominican Republic
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for surface care remains high, with multi-purpose cleaners widely used, due to their lower price points and convenience
- Multiple-purpose cleaners continue to evolve as wipe formats become more popular
- Innovation in packaging can drive further sales in surface care, offering environmentally friendly designs and product refills
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Colgate-Palmolive and Unilever perform well, benefiting from strong product awareness, widespread distribution and established consumer trust
- International brands lead, however domestic players compete with low price-points
- Private label continues to gain ground, at the expense of established players
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Growth is boosted by the dengue epidemic, and innovation through formats, antibacterial offerings and new aromas
- Higher disposable incomes, trading up and multi-purpose items shaped the landscape in 2019
- International players lead home care, thanks to well-established brands and positive reputations; however domestic players benefit from lower-price points
- Traditional grocery retailers continued to lead distribution, as the expansion of modern grocery retailing continues
- Growth will be boosted over the forecast period, driven by innovations, new formats and fragrances, as well as fierce competition between players
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Households 2014-2019
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources