Surface Care in Dominican Republic
Surface care products are used widely throughout the Dominican Republic. Given the variety of products available, the consumer demand for surface care is robust. This is especially the case for disinfectants and multi-purpose cleaners, which are used by a large portion of the population across income groups. These products are widely distributed and available at affordable prices. In addition, disinfectants and multi-purpose cleaners tend to experience little price volatility and are used for mu...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Dominican Republic market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Surface Care Retains Solid Growth Potential
- Surface Care Sees Competition From Other Home Care Categories
- Few New Product Launches in Surface Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Colgate-Palmolive and Unilever Dominate
- International Brands Continue To Dominate Surface Care
- Private Label Sees Gradual Retail Value Share Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Demand Remains Steady
- Private Label Continues To Expand
- International Brands Lead the Pack
- Traditional Retail Outlets Remain Relevant Despite the Expansion of Modern Rivals
- Home Care Is Set To See Positive Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources