Surface Care in Costa Rica
The use of more efficient disinfecting formulae continued to characterise the offer in surface care in Costa Rica during 2016-2017. However, stronger and longer-lasting fragrance blends also gained attention amongst a broader base of high- and middle-income local consumers, who continued migrating towards added-value brands which provided more sophisticated usage experiences, leveraging similar emotional features as air care products. Besides disinfection and more sophisticated aroma blends, pro...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Costa Rica market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Disinfecting Claims and Stronger and More Sophisticated Fragrance Blends
- Added-value Alternatives Find Opportunities Amongst Local Millennial Buyers Interested in Their Personal and Environmental Wellbeing
- Multipurpose Surface Care Products Will Lose Relevance To More Specific Surface Care Options
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional Competitors Continue To Dominate Value Sales
- Meanwhile, New Proposals Find Appealing Niche Opportunities To Develop Brand Awareness
- the Private Label Offer Gains Momentum With Walmart's Aggressive Penetration Campaign Targeting Middle- and High-income Buyers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Continues To See Increasing Polarisation, With the Rising Penetration of Private Label Brands and the Further Offer of Added-value Innovations
- Global and Regional Players Increase Their Penetration in Most Categories, Using Their Strong Brand Awareness To Provide More Integrated Home Care Solutions
- Major Players React To Private Label Proposals by Increasing Their Penetration Across Multiple Categories, Whilst Adopting More Aggressive Pricing Strategies
- Modern Grocery Retailers Continue To Increase Their Relevance; Independent Small Grocers Capitalise on Their Convenient and Affordable Proposals
- Innovation Should Continue To Gain Momentum, Along With Additional Segmentation Efforts and the Use of Multiple Functional Claims
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources