Surface Care in China
Value growth in surface care was slightly slower but still strong in 2017 thanks to improved economic conditions that enabled consumers to pursue hygienic products for a cleaner living environment. Also, westernisation is gradually influencing Chinese living habits and purchases; surface care categories that are mature in developed countries are growing vigorously in China. Consumers are urgently requiring more convenient and efficient ways of doing housework, rather than relying so much on rags...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in China market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Increasingly Value Hygiene and Convenience
- Kitchen Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants Account for Majority of Sales
- Education Promotes Use of Task-specific Surface Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Shanghai Johnson Continues To Lead Surface Care in 2017
- Company Finds Strength in E-commerce
- Vewin Sees Highest Sales Growth in Surface Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Sustained Growth in Home Care in China
- Manufacturers and Consumers Show Rising Interest in Child-specific Products
- Domestic Manufacturers Outperform International Ones
- Manufacturers Introduce Laundry Care Products in Sheet Format
- Product Maturity, Lack of Time Set To Depress Growth in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources