Surface Care in Cameroon
Surface care recorded high levels of growth in 2019 and is set to grow at a steady pace across the forecast period. Surface care is an emerging area, which is set to grow along with consumer demands and the availability of these products. Steady growth is also expected as more economy-priced products enter the landscape, responding to consumer’s needs. Multifunctional surface care products have surpassed task-specific ones in sales performance, as consumers appreciate not having to buy several p...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Cameroon market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Surface Care in Cameroon
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Surface care will continue to record strong growth, driven by the entry of more economical products, as well as consumers trading up from powder detergents
- Middle and high income consumers will boost growth, having more exposure to surface care products
- Product innovation is set to focus on natural ingredients, fragrance and convenience, offering added-value for consumers
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Colgate-Palmolive Co retains its lead as international players benefit from the expansion of modern retailing outlets
- Retail developments see private label offerings gaining significance in the landscape
- Forecast growth will be driven by the ongoing sales of standard priced products, and the entry of more local producers
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Growth in home care is boosted by the increase in modern retailing, the prevalence of open marketplaces and local production offering cheaper goods
- The rise of urbanisation, growing choice and higher disposable incomes boosted value sales in home care in 2019
- International players remain firm competition for domestic players; however, Complexe Chimique Industriel du Cameroun retains its overall lead in home care
- The rise of modern grocery retailers competes with open marketplaces in Cameroon
- The forecast is set to record positive growth, boosted by urbanisation, the demand for broader choice and consumers desires to trade-up
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Households 2014-2019
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources