Surface Care in Cameroon
Surface care is benefiting from a number of significant trends in Cameroon, such as the expansion of modern retailing in residential areas of large cities like Douala, larger product lines and innovations from brands. The recent development of modern grocery retailers influenced the introduction of new brands, and specifically the promotion of new domestic companies. These outlets will continue to offer a considerably wider range of brands and products and more attractive prices in comparison to...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Cameroon market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN CAMEROON
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales Benefit From Expansion of Modern Retailing
- Multifunctional Products Enjoy Higher Demand Than Task-specific Products
- Surface Care Set To Benefit From Higher Consumer Disposable Incomes
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinationals Remain More Dynamic Than Domestic Players
- Private Label Continues To Develop and Grow in Surface Care
- Premium-priced Options Appeal Only To High-income Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growing Product Availability and Consumer Awareness Drive Value Sales
- Domestic Players Continue To Push Powder Detergents
- International Players Lead Home Care Overall
- Supermarkets Grows Market Presence and Strengthens Domestic Brands
- Faster Value Sales Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources