Surface Care in Bulgaria
Surface care witnessed the strongest retail current value growth rate seen in the review period in 2019, mostly due to strong volume growth. Multi-purpose cleaners continued to dominate and also saw growth slightly above the average for overall surface care. Consumers’ preoccupation with health and protection against bacteria and viruses created awareness of and demand for all-in-one products and products featuring antibacterial and disinfection features. Nevertheless, sales of task-specific cle...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Bulgaria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Surface Care in Bulgaria
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Multi-purpose cleaners continues to dominate, and this will continue
- Environmental concerns set to lead to new launches
- Changing consumer habits contribute to growth
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Unilever maintains its lead due to marketing activities and new launches
- Strong performances by local brands
- Private label surface care lines enjoy stable growth but a low value share
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A move towards more premium products prompts strong value growth in home care
- Economic growth has a positive effect
- The leading players, both local and multinational, maintain their positions
- New product developments will continue to stimulate growth
- Home care is expected to continue growing over the forecast period
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 11 Households 2014-2019
- MARKET DATA
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 18 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources