Surface Care in the US
Many of the players in surface care, such as The Clorox Company and Reckitt Benckiser, are active in several industries. This allows the companies to cross-promote their brands (eg Procter & Gamble using Febreze scents with its floor cleaning systems). In 2017, Clorox released its Scentiva line of multi-purpose cleaners and wipes. The integration of cleaners and scents is also evident in Lysol’s expanding line of scented home disinfectants, such as Early Morning Breeze, Citrus Meadows and Jasmin...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in USA market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN THE US
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Innovation Limited To Scents and Add-ons
- Acquisitions To Change Face of Surface Care
- E-commerce Becomes Legitimate Distribution Channel
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional Brands See Pushback From Private Label
- Despite Demand, Wipes Has Few Major Players
- Lack of Innovation Does Not Stop Procter & Gamble From Dominating Floor Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Despite A Rebounding Economy, Home Care Sees Limited Growth in the US
- Home Care Manufacturers Enter A New Era of Transparency in Ingredient Disclosure
- Home Care Players Look To Eco-conscious Consumers To Gain Share
- Innovation in New Product Development Stalls in 2017
- Consumers Will Continue To Embrace Products That Make Cleaning Easier
- Market Indicators
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources