Supermercados Disco SA in Retailing (Uruguay)
Supermercados Disco SA continues to expand its activities in Uruguay, opening its first hypermarket in late 2009 and introducing “home” departments in several of its stores. The company’s known expansion plans include a second hypermarket in a new premises at the Punta Carretas Shopping Centre.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUPERMERCADOS DISCO SA IN RETAILING (URUGUAY)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Chart 1 Supermercados Disco SA: Disco, Supermarket in Montevideo
- Private Label
- Summary 1 Supermercados Disco SA: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Supermercados Disco SA: Competitive Position 2015