Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Sweden
Consumers continued to increase their awareness about beauty and personal care products and their ingredients in 2017. Swedes are concerned about potentially toxic ingredients in products directly applied to their skin; therefore, they continue to change their preferences to less harmful products. This has meant that several super premium beauty and personal care brands containing natural ingredients have been on the rise. The other side is that dermatological brands have also grown, as chemists...
Euromonitor International's Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Other Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care, Super Premium Colour Cosmetics, Super Premium Fragrances, Super Premium Skin Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUPER PREMIUM BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Unisex Fragrances Gain Further Ground
- Individuality Is Expected To Boom in the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- the Large Fashion House Brands Dominate Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care
- Niche Brands and Natural Ingredients Are on the Rise in Sweden
- Brands Focusing on Niches Are Expected To Perform Well in the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods in Sweden Displays Moderate Growth in 2017
- Stronger Growth in Specific Categories
- Fragmentation, With A High Proportion of International Brands
- Internet Retailing Grows, But Mainly for Affordable Luxury Brands
- Uncertainty Over the Development of Luxury Goods in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources