Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in India
The expansion of airports in New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bangalore has helped boost the growth of duty free stores in India. These stores have started growing in popularity due to the pricing advantage that they have over retail stores. Indeed, duty-free is the biggest threat to domestic super premium beauty and personal care operators.
Euromonitor International's Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Other Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care, Super Premium Colour Cosmetics, Super Premium Fragrances, Super Premium Skin Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUPER PREMIUM BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Duty-free Stores Impacting Branded Outlet Sales
- Traditional Retailers Struggling To Compete With Low Prices
- Highly Informed Consumers Fuelling Competition Between Retailers
- Competitive Landscape
- Large Presence of International Brands
- Schwarzkopf Continues To Lead Brand Sales
- Area Remains Fragmented Due To Strong Competition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To Register Good Growth in India
- Growth Driven by Rise in Number of Consumers Interested in Luxury Brands
- Luxury Car Manufacturers Dominate Luxury Goods Value Sales
- Store-based Retailing Remains Dominant Channel for Luxury Goods
- Demand for Luxury Goods Expected To Remain Strong
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources