Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Turkey
Super premium beauty and personal care continued to see strong growth in 2016 due to heavy advertising and the opening of new beauty specialist retailers outlets and shopping centres in Turkey during the year. Strong growth was registered despite the attempted military coup in July in 2016 and the declines seen in the numbers of inbound tourists as a result of this. An increase was seen in the number of new luxury products being launched in beauty and personal care, while increased urbanisation...
Euromonitor International's Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Super Premium Baby and Child-Specific Products, Super Premium Bath and Shower, Super Premium Colour Cosmetics, Super Premium Deodorants, Super Premium Fragrances, Super Premium Haircare, Super Premium Hand Care, Super Premium Sets/Kits, Super Premium Skin Care, Super Premium Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUPER PREMIUM BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN TURKEY
- Euromonitor International
- November 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 5 Distribution of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth Continues Despite Unfavourable Socio-political Developments
- Signs of Changing Preferences in Men's and Women's Luxury Goods Categories
- New Luxury Goods Brands Continue To Come To Turkey
- Internet Retailing Is A Particularly Promising Retail Distribution Channel for Luxury Goods
- Further Growth Expected in Luxury Goods Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Macroeconomic Deterioration Slows the Performance of Luxury Goods
- Changing Demographic and Lifestyle Trends
- Competition Among Well-known Brands in Luxury
- Luxury Goods Distribution
- Summary 1 Select Luxury Shopping Centres: 2016
- Summary 2 Select Luxury Department Stores: 2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 3 Research Sources