Sunglasses in Brazil
The Brazilian macroeconomic situation has been facing a long period of modest recovery and GDP projections are constantly being revised downwards. With the unemployment rates constantly around 12% of the population aged 14 years and over (according to IBGE, the official national statistics), reducing the purchasing power, especially among low-and middle-income consumers, the confidence in the economic future remains weak and unnecessary consumption of items such as sunglasses is negatively impac...
Euromonitor International's Sunglasses in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2014-2018), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sunglasses market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sunglasses in BrazilEuromonitor InternationalJuly 2019 LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES HeadlinesProspectsInformal Market Is Expected To Remain Relevant and A Strong Entry Barrier for the Main BrandsSunglasses To See Modest Recovery, But Still at A Slower Rate Than SpectaclesCompetitive LandscapeDistribution Models Are Being Adjusted To Reinforce the Consumer ExperienceBrands Continue To Use Novel and Interesting Launch EventsRetailer Óticas Carol Is Acquired by LuxotticaCategory Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sunglasses: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sunglasses: Value 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Sunglasses: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Sunglasses: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Sunglasses: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Sunglasses: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Distribution of Sunglasses by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sunglasses: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sunglasses: Value 2019-2024
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Sunglasses: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Sunglasses: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive SummaryEyewear in Brazil Continues To Grow But Still Offers Further PotentialEyewear Recovery Continues With A Third Consecutive Year of Growth After the Economic CrisisLuxottica Increases Concentration With the Acquisition of Essilor and Óticas CarolOptical Shops Channel Continues To Dominate Eyewear Distribution in BrazilModest Forecast Period Performance Will Be Limited by Weak Macroeconomic EnvironmentMarket Data
- Table 12 Sales of Eyewear by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Eyewear by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Sales of Eyewear by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 15 Sales of Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 16 NBO Company Shares of Eyewear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 17 LBN Brand Shares of Eyewear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 18 Distribution of Eyewear by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Eyewear by Category: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Eyewear by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Eyewear by Category: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources