Sun Care in Venezuela
Sun care recorded positive current value growth in 2017, but as a result of large average price increases rather than favourable volume growth. Sun protection remained the largest category in sun care, whilst the use of self-tanning was minimal, being purchased for special occasions such as outdoor parties and beauty pageants. Tropical climate conditions – due to the geographic location of the country – support favourable demand for sun care products throughout the year. In seasonal periods, suc...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- High Prices and Low Variety Limit Growth in 2017
- Presence of Adult Sun Protection Products Improves in 2017
- Mass Products Drive Sales in 2017
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf Keeps Nivea and Withdraws Eucerin
- Laboratories Are Venturing Into Sun Protection
- Aftersun Faces Competition From Skin Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Inconsistent Government Policies Continue To Deter Growth in 2017
- Fears of Further Price Ceilings Shape Product Offerings
- Domestic Companies Rise Up Against Economic Recession in 2017
- Online Stores Are Gaining Traction Across All Segments in 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care To Continue on A Downward Volume Trend Due To Adverse Economic Conditions
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources