Sun Care in Uzbekistan
Sun care looks set to perform well over the forecast period, with robust growth in total volume and current value sales projected. While this is partly because economic conditions in Uzbekistan are expected to improve, the positive development of the category will be primarily driven by rising awareness among consumers of how sun exposure can cause skin cancer. Population growth, marketing activities and the expansion of distribution networks will also help to increase demand for sun care produc...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Uzbekistan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Set To Benefit From Rising Awareness of Skin Cancer Risk Factors
- Sun Protection Will Remain the Largest and Most Dynamic Category
- Uzbekistanis Will Continue To Favour Sun Care Products With Higher Spf Levels
- Competitive Landscape
- Gloriya Distribution Continues To Lead Sun Care in 2018
- High Price Positioning Restricts Potential of Belaya Jemchujina
- Entry of Private Label Products Remains Unlikely Over the Medium Term
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Uzbekistan's Beauty and Personal Care Market Posts Mixed Results in 2018
- Favourable Demographic and Economic Trends Mitigate Impact of Price Hikes
- International Brands Continue To Lead But Domestic Players Become More Competitive
- Uzbek-south Korean Joint Venture Navoiy Beauty Cosmetics Begins Production
- Economic Growth Will Underpin Market Expansion Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources