Sun Care in Uzbekistan
Sun care remains a very small beauty and personal care category and one with strong growth potential. Towards the end of the review period, sales in the category were influenced by numerous different factors, some of which are set to remain in place during the forecast period. The most important influence on the category’s development is set to remain the rising health concerns of the many people who have realised the importance of protecting their skin from the sun’s rays. Sun care is also bein...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN UZBEKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Economic Growth and Rising Understanding of the Harms of the Sun To Spur Sales
- Sun Protection To Remain Dominant and Continue Driving Sales Growth
- High Spf Products To Remain Popular, Facing Little Competition From Other Categories
- Competitive Landscape
- Gloriya Distribution and Nivea Sun Remain the Leading Players in Sun Care
- Severnoye Siyanie Ooo and Its Belaya Jemchujina Brand Generate Dynamic Growth
- Private Label Remains Absent From Sun Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Economic Development Support Beauty and Personal Care
- Consumer Price Inflation Prompts More Careful Management of Household Spending
- International Brands Remain the Dominant Presence
- Beauty Specialists Continues To Dominate the Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care
- Economic Recovery Set To Support Positive Sales Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources