Sun Care in the United Kingdom
Sun care fared well in the UK over the last year, partially owing to unexpectedly high temperatures during the summer of 2018. As health becomes the new wealth and the volume of information available online increases, British consumers are ever more aware of the effects of UV radiation on skin health and appearance. In particular, we are seeing a shift towards sun protection with higher SPF”s, highlighting the importance consumers are placing on taking care of their skin, and the shift of consum...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in the United Kingdom
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumer Awareness of the Dangers of Sun Exposure Drives Category Sales
- Premium Achieves Strongest Growth, As Consumers Search for Targeted Products
- Concerns Extend Beyond Uv Rays
- Competitive Landscape
- Nivea and Garnier Hold Onto Sun Care Leadership
- Competing in A Polarised Landscape
- Competition Intensifies With the Influx of Skin Care Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Despite Its Slowdown, the Beauty and Personal Care Market in the UK Remains Dynamic
- British Consumers Are Looking To Buy Better in An Uncertain Economic Context
- L'oréal and Estée Lauder Maintain Leading Positions
- Natural and Clean Beauty Is Becoming Industry Standard
- Brexit Remains the Main Challenge for the Industry
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources