Sun Care in Ukraine
In 2017, sun care failed to realise its full potential due to poor summer weather, while sales of such products are typically highly seasonal, peaking during warm periods of the year. However, such products have attracted more consumers in recent years as Ukrainians have become increasingly receptive to healthy lifestyles and realise the importance of protecting their skin from harmful UV radiation. Trade sources noted growth in popularity of sun care products with high UV filter levels in 2017,...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Will Benefit From Growing Consumer Attention To Wellbeing and Skin Care
- Sun Protection - the Most Demanded Sun Care Product in Ukraine
- New Product Development - A Way To Avoid Cannibalisation by Other Categories
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Companies Lead Despite Losing Share in 2017
- Private Label Suffers From Lack of Unique Offers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Benefits Positively From Economic Stability
- Beauty and Personal Care Consumer Demands Becoming More Sophisticated
- Beauty and Personal Care Remains Fragmented in Ukraine
- Innovation - A Driving Force for Demand in Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Macroeconomic Factors Will Continue Impacting Consumer Demand in Future
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources