Sun Care in Taiwan
Sun care is expected to be among the best performing beauty and personal care categories during the forecast period and this is set to be based on rising demand. Ongoing government information campaigns warning people about the dangers of obesity and the role that inactivity plays in the onset of this condition have motivated huge numbers of Taiwanese people to spend more time being active outdoors. This means that people are becoming more interested in protecting their skin from the sun’s harmf...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Set To Be A Strong Performer During the Forecast Period
- Spf30+ Products Likely To Continue Appealing To Taiwanese Consumers
- Lotions Set To Remain Dominant Despite the Proliferation of Different Formats
- Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal Usurps Shiseido To Assume Leadership in Sun Care
- Kao Corp Is Again the Category's Most Dynamic Player
- New Product Development Remains Focused on Product Texture and Consistency
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consistent Positive Growth Registered in Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Natural Products Become More Popular in Skin Care and Colour Cosmetics
- Major International Players Continue To Lead Sales
- South Korean Brands Remain at the Forefront of New Product Development
- Growth Set To Accelerate Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources