Sun Care in Sweden
Sun care is a seasonal category in Sweden, as consumers mainly apply sun protection during sunny days in the summer, and increasingly during the spring. The Swedish summer was particularly hot and sunny in 2018, with several weeks of more than 30°C temperatures, which is an unusual phenomenon in Sweden. The spring was also hot and sunny, particularly in May, which helped drive sales of sun protection and aftersun. The hot weather and rising awareness of the correlation between sun exposure and s...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Sweden
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Exceptionally Hot and Sunny Spring and Summer Help Drive Sales
- Self-tanning Declines Due To Lower Demand for Tanned Skin
- Chemists/pharmacies Is A Growing Channel for Sun Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Aco Hud Nordic Leads Sun Care
- Premium Brands Decline, But Will Outperform Mass Brands in the Forecast Period
- Innovations Are Vital for Penetrating the Market
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Skin Care Boosts Sales in Beauty and Personal Care
- the Extreme Weather Conditions Drive Sales in Sun Care
- Premium Brands Drive Growth in Beauty and Personal Care
- Acids, Eco Brands and Natural Brands Are Major Topics
- Premiumisation and Skin Care Will Drive Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources