Sun Care in Sweden
Growing demand for healthier, safer and more effective sun protection drove sales during 2017. Large media outlets such as Svenska Dagbladet in 2017 and Expressen in 2016 have published articles covering the risk of skin cancer due to sun exposure, thus fuelling interest in sun protection. Many women in Sweden are also concerned about the signs of ageing and therefore wish to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by minimising sun exposure on sunny days. However, many consumers still want to look ta...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Concerns Over Skin Cancer and Wrinkles Boost Sales
- Higher Spf Products Fuelling Growth
- Self-tanning Projected To Remain Most Dynamic Area
- Competitive Landscape
- Pharmacy Brands Outperforming Conventional Alternatives
- Evy Technology Posts Strong Growth
- Quality, Product Development and Recommendations Key To Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Modest Growth in Beauty and Personal Care
- Holistic Health Trend in 2017
- Stronger Growth of Premium Brands Changes Competitive Landscape
- Rising Demand for K-beauty and Advanced Skin Care
- Shift From Apparel To Beauty Products Expected Over Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources