Sun Care in Singapore
Sales of sun care products were hit hard by the reduction in domestic demand following the outbreak of COVID-19. Consumers experienced enforced home seclusion due to the two-month long Circuit Breaker lockdown which lasted from April to June, which meant that there was little need for sun care during this period. Nevertheless, the safe re-opening of Singapore after the lockdown did help soften the blow, as sales staged a slight recovery in the second half of the year. Domestic demand benefited f...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Sun Care in Singapore
- Euromonitor International
- April 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- SUN CARE IN SINGAPORE
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Domestic demand for sun care products declines due to home seclusion
- Travel ban negatively impacts demand for sun care products
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Multi-functional sun care products continue to gain traction
- Colour cosmetics containing SPF could threaten the growth of sun protection
- Water-based sun protection products gaining ground
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN SINGAPORE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for beauty and personal care?
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources