Sun Care in Serbia
Sun protection products remained by far the most popular within sun care in Serbia in 2018. The category accounted for over three quarters of value sales, which was only slightly lower than its share at the beginning of the review period. Aftersun and self-tanning products are attracting increasing numbers of consumers, but many people purchase these products only once or twice, and quickly give up, mostly because they do not see them as necessary. It is expected that sun protection will maintai...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Serbia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Protection Continues To Dominate Sun Care
- Baby and Child-specific Sun Care Remains Fairly Insignificant
- the Offer of Sun Care Products Is Highly Seasonal
- Competitive Landscape
- Dm-drogerie Markt Records A Strong Value Increase
- Marketing Activities Are Limited To the Summer Months
- the Category Leader Is the Most Active in Terms of New Launches
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Continued Steady Growth for Beauty and Personal Care
- New Ingredients and Convenience Are Important New Product Developments
- Many Smaller Players Gain Share, But the Leading Three Producers Also Increase
- Many Premium Products Are Frequently Offered at Discounted Prices
- Accelerated Growth Is Anticipated for the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources