Sun Care in Serbia
Serbian consumers were better informed about the harmful effects of UV radiation and the importance of proper protection when exposed to strong sunlight in 2017 than they were in previous years. Many articles in the mess media about this topic appeared during 2017 and many of them gave concrete advice, one of which was to use sun care products when in the sun during summer months. This was accentuated by the improving economic conditions in the country and it all led to accelerated value growth...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Economy Growth and Increased Concerns About Harmful Uv Radiation Positively Influence Sun Care in 2017
- Baby and Child-specific Sun Care Posts the Best Performance in 2017 Due To Its Improved Offering
- Sun Protection Drives Overall Sun Care Growth in 2017
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf Increases Its Value Share in 2017
- Formula Innovations Dominate New Product Launches in 2017
- Private Label Continues To Increase Its Value Share in the Review Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care in Serbia Records Healthy Growth in 2017
- Private Label Lines Become More Significant in Colour Cosmetics
- the Leading Three Manufacturers Record Value Share Increases in 2017
- New Formulas and Brand Extensions Mark New Product Launches in 2017
- Stronger Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources