Sun Care in the Philippines
Like in many areas of beauty and personal care in the Philippines, there remained a long-standing trend towards sun care products with skin whitening properties. While consumers typically use SPF50 sun protection to help maintain a fair complexion, they also generally look for the added benefit of skin whitening. This is reflected in the offer from the leading local and international brands. There is little chance of this pattern changing, at least in short-term, with the desire for lighter skin...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in the PhilippinesEuromonitor InternationalJuly 2019 LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES HeadlinesProspectsSkin Whitening Remains in FocusOutdoor Lifestyles Stimulate Demand for Sun ProtectionInbound and Outbound Tourism Creates Need for Sun CareCompetitive LandscapeNivea Sun Outshines the CompetitionLocal Players Provide Stiff Competition With More Affordable AlternativesTargeted Sun Care Helps Lift Premium RangeCategory Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive SummaryA Strong and Developing Economy Helping To Drive Demand for Beauty and Personal CareSocial Media Helping To Build Interest and Excitement in Beauty and Personal CareLocal Players Use Online Sales To Eat Away at the Dominance of the Global GiantsPlenty of Activity in An Evolving Beauty and Personal Care MarketA Bright Future on the Horizon for Beauty and Personal Care in the PhilippinesMarket Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources