Sun Care in Pakistan
Sun care in Pakistan is more common among female consumers than male. This is because beauty and personal care is considered feminine and men are not comfortable with spending on skin care. However, with the increasing influence of the media, westernisation and increased marketing of brands specific to men as well, the trend is changing. Within sun care, however, women remain the major consumers as they are more particular about their beauty and wellness. Active young women either studying in un...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Trend of Skin Care To Prevent Effects of the Sun Will Continue Driving Growth
- Increasing Economic Participation of Women Will Boost Demand for Sun Care
- Social Media To Play A Crucial Role in Creating Awareness of Sun Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Pakistan Ltd Leads With Its Pond's Sunscreen Lotion
- Sun Care Remains Fragmented With Only A Few Established Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improved Lifestyles and Evolving Consumer Preferences Drive Growth in 2017
- Television and Social Media Play A Crucial Role in Growth of Beauty and Personal Care
- International Players Dominate With Strong Brand Equity and Consumer Loyalty
- New Product Launches in 2017 Are Targeted at Convenience and Consumers Seeking Benefits
- Booming Fashion Industry To Encourage Growth of Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources