Sun Care in Nigeria
Forecast period growth in sun care in Nigeria will be driven by the growing adoption of Western lifestyle trends, increasing awareness of the dangers of over exposure to the sun, and demand among those who wish to maintain a lighter complexion. Traditionally, sun care sales in Nigeria have been limited as products in this area are rarely used by Nigerians. Instead, such products are mainly used by expatriates and holidaymakers who tend to arrive in the country with their supply of sun care produ...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Awareness Drives Sun Care Sales
- Direct Selling and Online Promotions Drive Sun Care Growth
- Economic Growth and Foreign Direct Investment Expected To Drive Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Oriflame Nigeria Leads Sun Care
- Mary Kay and Forever Living Remain Key Players
- Increasing Competition From Colour Cosmetics Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Posts Strong Growth
- Economic Growth in 2017 Boosts Demand
- Increasing Competition
- Poor Economic Conditions Limit New Product Launches in 2017
- Economic Stability Expected To Drive Growth Over Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources