Sun Care in Morocco
Sun care registered steady current value growth in 2018, with the same growth rate as seen the previous year. This was partly because many sun care brands revised their packaging types and sizes and reviewed the placement of their products towards the end of the review period. Whilst some sun care brands invested in shelf space in retail outlets, others developed their own stands. During the summer, some sun care brands, such as Daylong, collaborated with beauty bloggers and vloggers by sending...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Morocco
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Steady Growth for Sun Care
- Consumer Awareness of Sun Care Products Is Relatively High
- Leading Players Invest in Marketing Activities To Stimulate Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal Maroc Overtakes Beiersdorf Maroc To Hold the Leading Position
- Marketing Exposure Is Used by the Leaders To Increase Their Value Shares
- Premium Brands Reap the Rewards of Recent Product Innovations
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Registers A Strong Performance in 2018
- natural and bio Products Are Becoming Increasingly Popular
- L'Oréal Maroc Remains the Undisputed Leader in Beauty and Personal Care
- the Shift To Premium Brands Is Spreading Amongst Consumers
- A Positive Performance Is Expected in the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources