Sun Care in Macedonia
Over the review period, due to its seasonal character and high level of dependency on the weather conditions, sun care experienced significant volatility. In 2017, the hot summer months contributed to solid volume demand for sun protection, which is the most significant category within sun care. This solid volume demand translated into strong current value growth, which was the largest contributor to the positive performance of sun care in 2017. The weather conditions in 2017 were conducive to t...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Seasonality and Weather Conditions Make Demand Highly Volatile
- Self-tanning Declines As Its Popularity Amongst Local Consumers Wanes
- Sun Protection and Aftersun Are Highly Price-sensitive
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Player Alkaloid Ad Skopje Leads Sun Care
- International Companies Have A Slight Edge Over Domestic Companies
- Domestic Companies Maintain A Strong Presence in Sun Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Beauty and Personal Care Continues As Political Crisis Settles Down
- Consumers Increasingly Look for Added-value in Beauty and Personal Care
- International Companies Overwhelmingly Dominate the Mass and Premium Segments
- Significant Innovation Results in Numerous Key New Launches
- Slower Growth Ahead for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources