Sun Care in Latvia
Sun protection accounted for three-quarters of overall sun care sales in 2017, with this share set to rise further over the forecast period. Although globally consumers are concerned about the possible effects of exposure to the sun at all times of the year, in Latvia sun protection tends to be used only during the summer and warm weather. Latvians generally do not pay great attention to doctors’ recommendations to use sun protection all year round, and this attitude will be hard to change. Also...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN LATVIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Opportunities and Threats To Sun Protection in the Coming Years
- Volume Growth Slows in Self-tanning
- New Product Launches Remain Limited
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Players Maintain Their Positions
- Supermarkets and Chemists/pharmacies Command the Greatest Share of Sales But Internet Retailing Gaining Ground
- Advertising Remains Seasonal
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Latvian Beauty and Personal Care Witnessing A Shift Towards the Premium Segment
- Smaller Players Focus on Niches, Leaving the Mass Segment To Global Brands
- Latvian Manufacturers Showing Some Ambition With Their New Product Developments
- Counterfeit Products Pose A Threat To the Premium Segment
- Future Growth To Depend on New Product Development and the Use of Digital Tools
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources