Sun Care in Kenya
In line with global health concerns about the effects of long exposure to sunlight, adult sun care is expected to witness growth in the forecast period. Due to the fact that sun protection products remain largely unaffordable for many consumers for regular use, most buy them only for use when on holiday. The fact that there has been a sustained decrease in sunburn amongst adolescents and adults will continue to motivate the purchase of these products.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Kenya
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Adult Sun Care Is Expected To Post Healthy Growth in the Forecast Period
- Growth Will Be Hampered by Competition From Other Categories
- Consumers Expect Better Textures and Increased Transparency of Ingredients
- Competitive Landscape
- the Spray Format Continues To See Growth
- Supermarkets Maintains the Highest Share of Sales
- Global Health Concerns About Prolonged Sun Exposure Will Drive Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Continued Growth and the Dominance of Mass Products
- Middle-class Consumers Expect More Premium Products
- Local Manufacturers Pose Strong Competition for International Players
- Counterfeit Products Pose A Threat To Both the Mass and Premium Segments
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Expected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources