Sun Care in Kazakhstan
Alongside the frequent news and articles broadcast through the internet, television and social networks about the danger of skin cancer, the factors that cause cancer and its consequences, sun care products are gradually becoming considered more important. In 2018, the growth in sun care was mainly attributable to rising consumer awareness and knowledge about the importance of sun care in order to prevent various health problems. Over the forecast period it is anticipated that this trend will co...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Kazakhstan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Products Are Considered Good for Preventing Skin Cancer
- Economic Conditions Will Support the Development of Sun Care
- Growing Demand for Sun Care Products With Multifunctional Properties
- Competitive Landscape
- Strengthening Portfolios of the Libre Derm, Corine De Pharm and Cliven Brands
- Beiersdorf With Its Nivea Brand Remains the Leading Player
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- A Positive Performance for Beauty and Personal Care in 2018
- Continuous Growth in Interest in Natural, Eco-positioned Products
- the Strong Prevalence of International Companies and Their Innovations
- Modern Grocery Retailers Support Manufacturers in New Product Developments
- Digitalisation Is One of the Main Tools for Progress and Expansion in Kazakhstan
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources