Sun Care in Japan
Sun protection’s dominance of sun care sales suggests that people are still keen to avoid unprotected sun exposure. Aftersun and self-tanning products are rarely seen in sales channels following the popularity of sun protection.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN JAPAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Protection Continues To Dominate Sun Care in 2017
- Uv Care Associated With Anti-ageing
- Products With Natural Ingredients Gain Attention
- Competitive Landscape
- Shiseido Co Ltd Continues To Lead Sun Protection
- Kao Corp Gradually Increases Its Share With New Brand Launches
- Manufacturers Offer Multifunctional Sun Care Products for Longer, Everyday Use
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Continued Growth Supported by Tourists and Stable Domestic Demand
- Success Continues To Be Seen in Products With Added Value Or Unique Positioning
- Domestic Players Continue To Lead Beauty and Personal Care
- Innovative Anti-ageing Skin Care Products Put A Focus on Efficacy
- Positive Growth Forecast From Continuation of Existing Trends
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources