Sun Care in Ireland
Sun care sales are predicted to see modest growth over the forecast period. Whilst the weather in Ireland was fine and dry for the summer of 2018, this is something that is rare with the Irish climate, which is normally a cool, wet climate. Many meteorological experts predict that climate change will be a factor in extreme weather in the future so it is possible that there could be extreme sunny weather in Ireland again. However, it is difficult to predict when and for how long it will occur. Th...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Ireland
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Sales Set To Grow, But Rate of Growth Will Be Weather Dependent
- Demand for More Ethical and Environmentally Friendly Products and Packaging
- Continued Demand Expected for Domestic Self-tanning Brands
- Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal's Sales Boosted by the Better Irish Summer in 2018
- Domestic Brands Maintain A Strong Presence Within Self-tanning
- Social Media Remains An Important Marketing Tool for Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Premium Sales Driving Overall Beauty and Personal Care Sales Growth in 2018
- An Increase in the Number of Domestic Brands Growing Their Sales
- L'oréal (uk) Leads A Relatively Fragmented Market
- Innovation Is the Key Driver of Beauty and Personal Care Sales
- An Uncertain Future for Players Pending the Outcome of Brexit
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources