Sun Care in Ireland
Overall colour cosmetics will see robust sales growth over the forecast period. Traditionally, colour cosmetics is less affected by economic performance than other categories, with little discounting or promotional periods. Retail volume sales are anticipated to remain steady due to new product development and innovation. This was evident during the last economic recession and if there is a change in Ireland’s economic fortunes following Brexit, the category is not likely to be affected. Irish c...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Awareness of the Importance of Sun Care Will Drive Sales Growth
- Sun Protection the Most Dynamic Category Despite An Expected Fall in Unit Prices
- Self-tanning Products Will Remain Popular With Consumers Seeking A healthy Glow
- Competitive Landscape
- Sales of Garnier Ambre Solaire in Sun Protection Help Maintain L'oréal's Lead
- Vita Liberata Ltd Sold To US Company Crown Laboratories
- Increase in Demand for Higher Levels of Spf
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Disposable Income Levels Rising and Benefiting Sales of Beauty and Personal Care
- An Post's Addresspal Eases Cross-border Shopping
- L'oréal (uk) Ltd Is the Leading Player With Strength in Both Premium and Mass
- Innovation Remains A Key Driver of Growth
- Sales Set To Continue To Grow Despite the Challenge of Brexit
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources