- SUN CARE IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Awareness of Sun Protection Drives Growth
- Social Media and Beauty Blogs Influence the Usage of Sun Protection Products
- Lifestyle Changes and Travel Drive the Use of Sun Protection
- Competitive Landscape
- Hindustan Unilever Continues To Lead Sun Care
- International Brands Dominate Sun Care With Their Wide Product Assortments
- Consumer Education Will Remain Important
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Registers A Strong Performance in 2017
- the Impact of the Implementation of Goods and Services Tax (gst)
- Product Innovation and Customisation Set To Increase Consumption in the Future
- Bath and Shower and Hair Care Will Continue To Dominate in Value Terms
- Demand Is Expected To Remain Strong Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Sun Care in India
Due to the rising health and wellness trend and the growing grooming trend in the country, demand for sun care products increased over the review period. In the earlier part of the review period, sun protection was not considered to be a major concern for consumers in India. However, as the beauty and grooming trend picked up over the review period, awareness of the importance of sun care and sun protection increased strongly amongst consumers, who became more aware of SPFs and their importance.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.