Sun Care in Greece
Volume-wise, 2017 was another positive year for sun care in Greece. In line with general health trends, Greek consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the dangers associated with excess exposure to the sun, while the increase in tourist arrivals secures a constantly expanding target group. However, manufacturers are locked in intense price wars, characterised by constant, aggressive discounts. In this context, value sales declined in 2017.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN GREECE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Positive Prospects From Rising Consumer Awareness and Tourism Momentum
- High Spf Ratings and Sprays at the Forefront
- Increasing Interplay Between Sun Care and Skin Care
- Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal Leads Sun Care, Followed by Sarantis, While Domestic Pharmacy Brands Are on the Rise
- Consumers Increasingly Prefer Supermarkets and Pharmacies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Crisis Increases the Popularity of Bargain-hunting
- Ongoing Promotional Intensity Puts Pressure on Value Sales
- L'oréal Leads A Market Dominated by Multinational Companies
- Products With A Natural Positioning Remain in the Spotlight
- Beauty and Personal Care To Stabilise at Low Levels Amid Ongoing Price Wars
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources