Sun Care in Germany
In 2017, sun care continued to depend fairly heavily on the weather. Nevertheless, over the review period many consumers took a more holistic approach to sun care, paying more attention to UV levels and their possible impact on skin health and ageing. They thus attempted to better integrate sun care into their daily skin care routines, thereby creating potential for volume and value growth.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN GERMANY
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Consumer Awareness Reducing the Category's Dependence on the Weather
- Demand for More Sophisticated Products To Drive Value Sales
- Digital Trends and Information Campaigns Supporting Skin Health Offer Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal Continues To Lead Sun Care
- Innovation and Tradition Support Various Manufacturers
- Improving Quality of Private Label Puts More Pressure on Competitors and Future Prices
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Continues To Register Steady Current Value Growth in 2017
- Natural Products Becoming More Popular
- Leading Companies Face Growing Competition
- Innovation Driven by More Sophisticated Consumer Demands
- Rising Demand for Premium and Natural Products To Drive Further Growth
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources