Sun Care in Georgia
In 2017, value sales of sun care are dominated by sun protection, which is the most available and best-known to Georgian consumers. Sun protection is considered the best way to keep skin healthy when sunbathing. In a situation when sun care is scarcely advertised and no actions for raising awareness are initiated, the leadership of sun protection is expected to continue into the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Protection Expected To Remain the Leading Category
- Seasonality of Using Sun Care Is Expected To Expand Over Forecast Period
- Devaluation Affects Sun Care But Low Price Elasticity Is Demonstrated
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf AG Remains Strong Leader of Sun Care
- Development of Baby and Child-specific Sun Care May Bring Changes in Share Structure
- Minor Brands Tend To Disappear
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Factors Contributing To Positivity of Beauty and Personal Care in Georgia
- Stability of Currency Rate Benefits Premium Products
- Three Distinct Leaders of Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Returning Popularity of Premium Products Due To New Development
- Forecast Period Expected To Bring Continued Growth
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources