Sun Care in Finland
Finland saw record-breaking weather in 2018 with temperatures soaring during the summer months. This helped to drive demand for sun care which had stagnated somewhat during the review period. With regular media articles about the harmful effects of UV radiation consumers have begun paying more attention to sun care, with this extending to concerns over the ageing effects of sun exposure as well as more serious issues such as skin cancer. With climate change having a growing effect on the weather...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Finland
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hotter Summers Could Drive Future Growth of Sun Care
- the Inclusion of Spf in Skin Care and Make-up Limits Demand for Sun Care
- Consumers Look for Value in Sun Care
- Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal Continues To Introduce New Products To Stay Ahead of the Competition
- Nivea Benefits From Strong Reputation
- New Players Increase the Competition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Benefits From Improving Economy
- Finnish Consumers Taking A More Holistic Approach To Beauty and Personal Care
- L'oréal Retains Lead But Faces Growing Competition
- Companies Focusing on Natural Products
- Recovering Economy Points To Bright Future for Beauty and Personal Care in Finland
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources