Sun Care in Estonia
Due to Estonia’s northern climate, demand for sun care remains relatively low even in summer. A short sunbathing season that only lasts from June to August creates a risk of overstocking for both manufacturers and retailers, and discourages new brands from entering the marketplace. Although more Estonians are travelling to warm countries in autumn and winter, the assortment of sun care products decreases significantly off season. During this time only products of leading brands can be found on t...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Remains A Highly Seasonal Product
- Sales of Premium Sun Care Products Increase
- Self-tanning Products Start To Lose Popularity
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinationals Lead Sun Care
- Local Producers Are Losing Share
- Local Indie Brands Enter Sun Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Continued Positive Growth in the Beauty and Personal Care Market
- Increasing Average Income Keeps Premium Segment Growing, Albeit at A Slower Pace
- Internet Retailing Is the Fastest-growing Retail Channel for Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Continues To Be Dominated by Multinationals Whilst Local Producers Achieve A Greater Market Share
- New Product Developments Focus on Natural Ingredients and Multiple Benefits
- Positive Market Growth Expected in Line With Further Expansion of Online Sales
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources