Sun Care in Ecuador
Concerns about the damage that overexposure to the sun can do to the skin are increasing amongst the general population. Due to the country’s geographical location, the harm that the sun can cause is higher than in other regions. In cities such as Quito, radiation levels during 2017 and 2018 reached historic records, with constant warnings from the local authorities to citizens in which the main recommendation is to stay away from the sun and the constant use of sun protection products. Through...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Consumption Becoming Part of Daily Routine
- Premium Sun Care Offers Sophisticated Benefits
- Mass Sunscreen Increasing Formats Offer
- Competitive Landscape
- Direct Sellers Lose Value Share To Leading Players in 2018
- Low-priced Sachet Sunscreen Increases Relevance Amongst Traditional Retailers
- Innovation Expected To Come From Premium Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Low Value Growth in 2018
- After Becoming More Optimistic About the Economy in 2017, Consumers Are Wary of Spending, As Future Is Uncertain
- International Brands Lead Sales, But Domestic Brands Increase Their Shares
- Multiple Benefits and Natural Components Leading New Product Development Trends
- Slow Growth Expected for Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources