Sun Care in Ecuador
Concerns about the damaging effects on the skin due to overexposure to the sun are increasing among the general population. Due to the country’s geographical location, the harm that the sun can cause on the equator is higher than in other regions. In cities such as Quito, radiation levels during 2017 reached historic records. Through mass media news, experts recommended the use of high sun protection, and to avoid sun exposure during the days of high radiation levels. Sun care has become part of...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN ECUADOR
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Consumption Becoming Part of Daily Routine
- Premium Sun Care Offers Sophisticated Benefits
- Mass Sunscreen Increasing Formats Offer
- Competitive Landscape
- Direct Seller Transbel Leads Sun Care
- Yanbal Gaining Share With Total Block
- Low-priced Sachet Sunscreen Enters Traditional Retailers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Low Value Growth in 2017
- Nesting Trend Influences Various Beauty and Personal Care Products
- International Brands Lead Sales, Domestic Brands Increase Their Share
- Multi-benefit and Natural Components Leading New Product Development Trends
- Conservative Forecast Driven by Uncertain Future of Economic and Political Scenarios
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources