Sun Care in Dominican Republic
Awareness of the importance of using skin care products is increasing the country. This is especially important in the tropical Caribbean climate, which is characterised by its high temperatures and humidity, which can result in skin conditions such as dehydration, sunburn and rosacea, amongst others, as well as premature ageing. Due to Dominicans’ concern for their skin, the category showed a robust performance in 2017, accompanied by innovation, a wide variety of products and affordability. Th...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Awareness of the Need for Protection From Uv Rays Is Increasing in the Country
- Aftersun Sees the Fastest Growth, Boosted by Demand From Tourists
- the Dominance of Mass Brands
- Competitive Landscape
- the Leadership of Hawaiian Tropic Is Based on Brand Recognition
- Facial Make-up Containing Spf Will Not Limit Growth
- Grupo Transbel's Portfolio Boosts the Growth of Direct Sellers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Sees A Positive Performance
- Specialised Products and Natural Ingredients Are Gaining Popularity
- the Competitive Landscape Remains Stable in the Country
- Dynamism of New Product Developments
- Slower Performance Expected for the Economy Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources