Sun Care in Costa Rica
As the offer of sun care products in Costa Rica became more mature, traditional and emerging players continued to develop additional levels of segmentation to address the budget and performance expectations of a broader base of consumers. In most cases, product offers continued to focus on mid- and higher-income consumers given the relatively high unit prices of most sun protection products (both sun blocks and tanning lotions). In this context, additional levels of segmentation were created in...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Additional Segmentation in Terms of Pack Sizes, Added-value Features and Prices Set the Pace
- Sun Protection Continues To Account for the Largest Value Share
- More-natural Alternatives Will Increase the Demand for Aftersun and Self-tanning Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional Players Maintain Their Strong Dominance Within Sun Care in 2017
- New Added-value Products Anticipated To Continue Gaining Penetration in Costa Rica
- Economy Products Within Sun Care Are Expected To Increase Their Penetration of Lower-end Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Further Focus on Specialisation and Segmentation
- Natural Ingredients Are the Major Trend Within Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- New and Traditional Players Continue To Focus on Targeting Mid-income Consumers
- Walmart's Private Label Line Increases Its Presence Across Most Categories, While the Local Player Bioland Gains Additional Momentum Through Natural-based Products
- masstige Products Focused on Mid-income Millennials Are Expected To Gain Momentum Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources