Sun Care in Colombia
Sun care products are no longer exclusively formulated for recreational or outdoor sports activities. In Colombia, 2,400 cases of melanoma skin cancer were registered in 2015-2017, prompting official health authorities to determine a strategy to attempt to promote the risks associated with solar exposure. Due to Colombia being positioned on the equator and increasing ultraviolet solar radiation, authorities and manufacturers communicated the importance of protection throughout 2017 regardless of...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN COLOMBIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increased Cases of Skin Cancer Help Raise Consumer Awareness
- Multifunctional Offerings Drive Category Growth
- Baby Sun Care Shows Great Potential
- Competitive Landscape
- Premium and Mass Sun Care Gap Closing
- Johnson & Johnson Leads Sun Care in Both Adult and Children's Segments
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Recovery Helps Market Achieve Modest Annual Growth
- Multifunctional Products on the Rise
- Hard Discounters and Pharmacies Continue To Gain Ground
- Trend for Natural Products Sign of Consumers' General Health Consciousness
- Informed Consumers and Better Shopping Experiences Drive Growth in All Beauty Categories
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources