Sun Care in Chile
Despite large educational campaigns and government warnings about the aggressive consequences of sun exposure on unprotected skin, Chilean people do not use sun protection as much as they should.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Chile
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- From Treatment To Prevention Trend Not Yet A Reality in Sun Care; Aftersun Is Most Dynamic Subcategory
- Premium Sun Care Products Are More Dynamic
- From Highly Seasonal To Year-round Use, Sun Care Should Innovate Promotion
- Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal and Beiersdorf Concentrate Almost Half of Sun Care Sales
- Vichy Ideal Soleil, Innovation in Sun Protection
- Nivea Sun To Exit Sun Care in 2019
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Gloomy Market Performance
- Disruption Among Distribution Channels Challenges Beauty and Personal Care Market
- Towards Premium Massification?
- Recycling Law, Detox Trend and New Challenges for Beauty and Personal Care Industry
- A Few Difficult Years Are Expected Until the Market Stabilises and Find A New Equilibrium
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources