Sun Care in Chile
Slowly, sun care products have become considered necessary goods; therefore, sales continued to increase as strongly in 2017 as in seen in 2016, despite the gloomy Chilean economic context. Greater awareness of the risks posed by sun exposure and aggressive advertising campaigns by the leading companies in the review period played a key role in this. Furthermore, educational programmes in the mass media positively impacted consumers’ purchasing behaviour and consumption of sun care products. Hea...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN CHILE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Avoids the Impact of the Deceleration of the Chilean Economy
- Higher Penetration of Dermacosmetic Brands Boosts Growth in Sun Protection
- New Application Methods and New Formulae Lead Innovation in Sun Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf (chile) Leads With Its Well-established Nivea and Eucerin Mass Brands
- With Its Premium Brand Portfolio, L'Oréal Chile Is Only Just Behind
- in Such Highly Competitive Environment, Local Players Remain Behind
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Slower Value Growth in Beauty and Personal Care
- the Distribution Landscape Is Changing
- Multinationals Continue To Lead Thanks To Strong Brand Recognition and Advertising
- Specification Dictates Product Launches
- Slow Growth Is Forecast, But There Will Be Room for Innovation
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources