Sun Care in Canada
Nationwide campaigns in Canada have been used to raise consumer awareness about sun protection and try and prevent a rise in the number of cases of skin cancer. Skin cancer remains the most common type of cancer in Canada, with one of the main causes being overexposure of the skin to UV rays without the appropriate protection. According to Statistics Canada, the number of people affected by skin cancer has been rising constantly over the past 30 years, with health bodies thus recommending the us...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales Driven by Rising Consumer Awareness of the Dangers of Exposure To the Sun
- Skin Care and Colour Cosmetics With Incorporated Sun Care Properties Pose A Challenge To Category Growth
- Further Improvements Expected in Terms of Ingredients, Formats and Texture
- Competitive Landscape
- Schering-Plough Leads Sun Care Through Its Coppertone Brand
- Niche Natural Brands Continue To Gain Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Registers A Stronger Performance in 2017
- Niche Brands Attract Mainstream Attention
- Acquisitions Redefine the Competitive Landscape
- New Product Launches in Colour Cosmetics Highlight Influencer Marketing
- Beauty and Personal Care Expected To Record Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources