Sun Care in Bulgaria
Sun care remained a very dynamic category in 2018, especially in value sales terms. The notable premiumisation trends among the active urban population supported the expansion of added-value brands, including premium pharma brands, customised products for the face and lips, and ranges for infants. As a result, sun care became even more competitive and differentiation was key to sustaining growth in 2018. Consumers with higher purchasing power were increasingly attuned to the need for and benefit...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Bulgaria
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Notable Premiumisation Trends in Sun Care Continue
- Healthy Growth in Travel and Tourism in Bulgaria Will Foster Demand for Sun Care in All Four Seasons
- Baby and Child-specific Sun Care Boosted by Higher Health- and Prevention-awareness Among Parents in Bulgaria
- Competitive Landscape
- Premium Pharma Brands Achieve Accelerated Growth
- Avon Bulgaria Performs Excellently in Self-tanning
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Growing Consumer Spending in Beauty and Personal Care Fostered by Innovation and New Launches
- Pharma Cosmetics Grow in Popularity
- International Players Achieve Great Results in 2018
- Retailers Expanding Private Label Presence in Beauty and Personal Care
- Alternative Niche Brands Gaining in Significance Thanks To Internet Retailing
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources